ABOUT BLUE POKĒ
The freshness of our ingredients makes us special, but it’s our team that separates us from the competition.
If you’re outgoing, ambitious and hardworking you’ll love working at blue pokē!
As a Shift Lead, you will be an ambassador of blue pokē's core values. You will be interacting with our guests and leading your team to provide the best customer service possible to our guests!
You will help to ensure that our in-store processes are executed as smoothly as possible by running flawless shifts. You will report to the Director of Operations, but will be empowered to make your own decisions that create the best overall experience for our guests
Shift Lead Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Ensure all food, kitchen equipment and restaurant space meets food safety and quality standards.
- Oversee store opening and set up.
- Oversee store closing, breakdown and cleaning.
- Perform multiple daily food safety and quality checks.
- Train new Team Members.
- Train existing Team Members on standards, new processes/procedures and seasonal changes.
- Deploy team, ensure all Team Members uphold standards in both Kitchen and Service areas.
- Lead pre-shift meeting.
REQUIREMENTS / DESIRED TRAITS
- Food, Restaurant and/or Customer Service experience.
- Previous experience leading a team.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with food and kitchen equipment.
- Passionate leadership skills.
- A quick and adaptable learner and teacher.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Positive attitude, ability to motivate a team on a day-to-day basis.
- Collaborative communication skills.
- Ability to be accountable and hold others accountable in upholding high standards.
- Self aware, receptive to constructive criticism and active in taking action to constantly improve.
BLUE POKĒ BENEFITS
- A friendly, fun and positive work environment, with a welcoming and supportive team.
- Competitive wages.
- A clear career path with opportunities for advancement and career development.
blue pokē provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law.