SERVICE TEAM MEMBER
ABOUT BLUE POKĒ
The freshness of our ingredients makes us special, but it’s our team that separates us from the competition.
If you’re outgoing, ambitious and hardworking you’ll love working at blue pokē!
As a Service Team Member, you will be an ambassador of blue pokē's core values. You will be an integral part of our guest's experience, through the face‐to‐face customer interaction. You will report to the Director of Operations and Shift Leads, and will be empowered to make your own decisions that create the best experience for our guests.
You will be responsible for crafting thoughtful and personalized experiences for your guests. The goal is to leave people better off than when we found them. You must be a true team player, willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to keep your store running smoothly. Every team member at blue pokē is responsible for upholding our core values.
Service Team Member Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Maintain cleanliness of front line, lobby, bathrooms, take out lobby trash, bus and clean tables and chairs.
- Restock utensils, napkins, beverage station and bathrooms.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of our seasonal menu to effectively communicate all ingredients to guests.
- Ensure all food on the line meets food safety and quality standards, eliminating cross-contamination on the front line.
- Maintain knowledge of critical dietary information and demonstrate proper food handling.
- Set up, maintain and break down front line area.
- Operate POS register to complete customer transactions.
- Greet guests, guide the customer journey and resolve guest issues.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of online-ordering prep area.
- Make deliveries of our product to residential and commercial locations.
REQUIREMENTS / DESIRED TRAITS
- Food, Restaurant, Team and/or Customer Service experience.
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- Quick and adaptable learner.
- Excellent and collaborative communication skills.
- A knack for delivering personable customer service and a desire to make connections with guests everyday.
- Accountable in upholding high standards.
BLUE POKĒ BENEFITS
- A friendly, fun and positive work environment, with a welcoming and supportive team.
- Competitive wages.
- A clear career path with opportunities for advancement and career development.
blue pokē provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law.
ORDER TAKE AWAY, DELIVERY OR OUTPOSTS
OPEN DAILY: 11:00AM - 9:00PM